USC’s Center for Advanced Research Computing (CARC) provides advanced computational research support to USC students, faculty, and staff.
When the needs of researchers exceed the capabilities of a personal computer, the CARC offers its support. Examples of services offered include high-performance computing, data storage and analysis, cloud computing, secure computing for sensitive data, research computing workshops, and customized research partnerships.
Click on the video and accordions below to learn more about Advanced Research Computing:
- Access to Discovery, a high-performance computing cluster, and data storage solutions
- Option for dedicated compute nodes with the Condo Cluster Program
- Collaborative research partnerships and support for research grants
- Monthly research computing workshops and one-on-one user support
- Professional staff to manage and maintain systems and infrastructure
See the CARC’s Getting Started page for information on high-performance computing, CARC systems, getting access, and user support.
See the CARC’s website for information on services offered, system specifications, news and announcements, and user support. For updates and announcements, see the CARC’s Twitter page and Discourse discussion community.