What is Google Drive
- Google Drive is a cloud storage service.
- It allows you to store, share, access and update your files in real time from any device
How Can I Use Google Drive
- Google Drive can be used to store documents, videos, spreadsheets, presentations, and more.
- You can invite others to view, download, and collaborate on files.
Access Google Drive
- Open your browser (Chrome is recommended).
- Go to google.com.
- Log into Google Drive using your USC e-mail. You will be signed into Google Drive through Single Sign-on.
- In the upper left-hand corner, click to add new folders and files to Google Drive.
- To share a folder or file with another USC:
- Right-click on the item you wish to share.
- Click .
- In the People field, enter the e-mail of the person you wish to share with.
- Click to share the folder or file. The recipient will now be able to view and edit the content.
- For additional instructions on how to use Google Drive, go to the Google Drive Support